Tuesday 1 May 2012

A few things to do before we go

I'm having my right hip replaced on the 10th May. I had the left one done on the 12th January and had a spinal block. Unfortunately I was left with 'Foot drop' which means I can't lift my toes up, resulting in me not being able to walk properly. I have to lift my left leg up and plonk it down, if I don't my toes scrape on the floor and I end up on the floor. Not a good look. Because of this I'm now in a wheelchair because the pain in my right hip is so bad. I can't walk further than a few metres. The Littlies think it's great when they come out with us and the take turns sitting on my knee. Steve has got the caravan and truck loaded. We have an automatic washing machine which the staff at one of his sites bought him, also a Waeco cooler thing which is going to travel on the back seat of the truck. I think there's only food, clothing and fresh water to go in.
Sue whizzing around Masters looking for a Baby Q for the Caravan
she only lost 3 demerit points after running over a customer




                                                    
            
Timmy looking depressed, being                                  Timmy with a smile on his face
left at home                                                                     now he is caravanning again