Wednesday 30 May 2012

Kalbarri

It's Wednesday the 30th May and we've settled into a caravan park at Kalbarri so that we can charge the electrics and fill the water tanks.

We're having two nights here and then we're going to start travelling towards home.  I'm feeling really bad because I can't walk anywhere because of the floppy foot. I had a little cry this morning because I feel guilty about not being able to do stuff with Steve and I did offer him his freedom (once we get home) but he said he didn't mind what he does for me and I have to stop feeling guilty and try to do a bit better with the foot.


We spent last night at Coronation Beach which is North of Geraldton.  There weren't many spots left when we got there and because Steve can manoeuvre the caravan anywhere he got it into a spot but it was  on an angle of about 45 degrees and I was walking cockeyed all night.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Susie... Glad to hear that you had a good time at Gin Gin was so disappointed. We are now in Dongara until Monday when we will move further down the coast will have a week in Perth towards the end of June. Wish we could have meet up..

    Cheers Ros.

    ReplyDelete

Because you've taken the time to read these words of wisdom please leave a comment