Monday 21 January 2013

Jodi Ellen Malpas. This Man Trilogy

I don't do reviews, to me they're a bit like a resume where you write stuff that prospective employers want to read, rather than what you can do ie.  I can competently operate and maintain computer databases/systems and use financial systems to process payments received and monitor expenditure.  I'm able to maintain client records and create effective documentation while respecting the need for privacy and confidentiality.

In other words, I can use a computer, deal with accounts, do the filing and keep my mouth shut.



I read a book by Jodi Ellen Malpas.  It's the first part of a trilogy called 'This Man'. It has some naughty bits in it and it's so good and funny, he doesn't like her swearing and shouts 'Mouth' at her when she's cursing then he has a countdown when she won't do as he says.  I won't tell you what happens when he gets to zero.


I keep tabs on books I know are coming and I saw that the next one 'Beneath this Man' had been released on Amazon UK but not yet on Amazon.com.  Because I'm in Australia I have to get my books from Amazon.com but couldn't find it.  However, I've read enough thrillers and suspense novels to know there's always a back way in and I don't know how I did it but I did indeed find the new book and downloaded it yesterday.


David Kimmerle as Jesse
Oh joy,  I'm trying to read it slowly so that I can really enjoy it but as I'm sure most readers will appreciate, I'm desperate to see how it goes.    

http://www.amazon.com/This-Man-Trilogy-ebook/dp/B009UFDYV8/ref=sr_1_2?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1358741004&sr=1-2&keywords=this+man

This is for the first book which is a steal at only $2.99 with approximately 448 pages.


The second one is $5.69 which is another good price
htttp://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00B1WP8T4/ref=kinw_myk_ro_title

Far too often books have only a couple of hundred pages in them.  I can't tell you how many there are in the second book but I'm sure I've seen somewhere that its over 300, perhaps even 400.

Anyway, these are written by a lovely lady from Northampton in the U.K.  We had a bit of a conversation on Facebook, only a few comments because I have no doubt she's desperately busy, keeping her fingers to the keyboard and knocking out another book for us.

Fantastic read, download them now or wait for the third one so you can read them all in one hit.  Steve and I often say we lead boring lives, a bit of fantasy now and then makes up for the day to day living (and certainly perks up the nighttime)!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Because you've taken the time to read these words of wisdom please leave a comment